July 28, 2008

Birthday Week - Day One



Welcome to Birthday Week everyone!! It's Ed here taking over the blogger duty for the day. This is a tradition I started as something special for Sarah. We agreed we should pass it on to Sophie. Basically it was my way of thanking Sarah with little gifts each day leading up to her birthday on which I would give her something she really wanted. The inspiration for the idea came from the little things that Sarah does for me all throughout the year. Well enough with the mushy stuff, today marked Sophies first day of B'day week and tonight she opened a book that we bought her titled "God knows all about me!" She eventually got around the paper and Sarah and I read her the book. Stay tuned for the rest of Sophies inaugural Birthday Week that will climax in the ultimate Super Safari Party on Sunday.

No comments: