February 17, 2009

Sophie's Valentine's Day Recap

Valentine's morning: Opening her Valentine card from dad. Ed drew an Elmo on the front of the card, it was a HUGE hit!
Loving the "boons" that Ed gave Sophie and I.
This was Sophie a few days before Valentine's Day making her dad a card...I know, precious =)
Helping mom decorate cupcakes for music class. At some the point the lid on the sprinkles was closed, so when I gave it to Sophie to shake I thought for sure it was a guaranteed mess free time....boy was I wrong! I turn my head for 2 seconds and our counters and floors are covered with pink sprinkles! At least she had fun......

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

YUM!! Those cupcakes look SOOO good:)

Nicole Svendsen said...

those cupcakes look professional:)you'll have to teach me your frosting secret.

The McGuire's said...

So cute I love it!!