March 13, 2009

5:00 A.M.

What else would the entire family need at 5:00am....coffee of course, or "Kah-kee" as Sophie calls it.

Don't they know it's 5am????? Why are they smiling???

5am this morning I hear Ed go downstairs and he doesn't return. When I head down there I hear him and Sophie talking about red. Sophie had apparently woken up, very wet. When Ed changed her, she insisted on wearing her RED pj's.

I guess we are up for the day. Time to start the caffeine IV.
(Paige, don't worry, we were up early enough to TiVo Barney. You and Sophie will be all set for your playdate this morning. Hilary, maybe make that a double tall nonfat vanilla latte.)

2 comments:

Nicole Svendsen said...

that is rough sarah!!!! I like the caffine IV idea:)

The McGuire's said...

I LOVE kaaa heeeee. . . Ian calls all hot drinks "T"