July 24, 2009

First Visit to the Dentist

Today was Sophie's first trip to the dentist. She did great, as the photos will attest to, that is until I had to hold her in my lap while the dentist examined her teeth and then proceeded to brush them. The sobs started as soon as the dentist started examining her teeth! But, Sophie got a glowing report from the dentist.....and a new toy!

What I wasn't prepared for and obviously no pictures needed of this, was Sophie throwing up in the car not 10 minutes after we left the dentist...clearly something didn't sit well with her!

Of course Sophie chose the truck and not the doll......

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That sounds horrible about the throwing up in the car! I'm super impressed you took Sophie to the dentist though. A feet I have not accomplished yet. Good for you girl! Keep the posts coming as you are due soon! Can't wait to see baby #2!!