October 25, 2009

Star Wars In Concert



















Hi there everyone, its Ed here. I know I finally figured out how to blog. But hey, Sarah is so good at it. Anyway, you can expect some more from me now that I know how to do it. My birthday was this week, and last week my sister in law and her husband got me tickets to Star Wars in Concert. To those of you who know me you'll be like "Go Figure!", but just so you know, I am A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Star Wars Fan. Josh and I had a great night so here are the photos. All of the pics are real set props/customes. Needless to say I had a blast and I still collect Star Wars paraphenilia on a sometimes weekly basis. What can I say I am a 38 (gulp) year old kid and love it.
Take care and for you Star Wars folk...GO SEE IT IF IT COMES YOUR WAY, VERY WELL DONE!!!

No comments: