September 23, 2010

Photography 101

I started a photography class last week so I could finally learn how to use my "fancy" digital camera. And if I thought I didn't know how to operate my camera prior to the first class, I've learned that there is so much more to learn about my camera than I imagined.... its a good thing this is a 10 week beginners class!

For my first assignment I was told to bring in two of my best photos that I took last week. Below are my two submissions, my subjects being of course my two babies!The instructor looked at this photo and told me he couldn't decide if this was a really great photo or a really bad photo. Real helpful, right? I've decided to go with the "really great photo" judgment.
This photo was deemed a gorgeous photo!

So now onto next week where the assignment is a bit more detailed then "bringing in two of my best photos".

No comments: